Friday, May 28, 2010

The Meatball Shop!?!?!

This morning on my way into work I heard a radio DJ say he went to the Meatball Shop last night in NYC.  THE MEATBALL SHOP!!!!  I'm a sucker for meatballs when they are really good, not those Subway types that are all chewy and are nowhere near soft and flavorful.  So I've done some research and have decided that this is where I am going to take my boyfriend after we go to a Mets game for his birthday!  They have few different meat choices  (like beef, pork or chicken), then they have different sauce choices as well as side dish choices.  Everything is A La Carte, leaving the meal to be totally customized for you!  I can't wait to get there and breathe in garlic! As I'm sure will be wafting all over that place!  I actually contacted one of the owners to show him a picture of the spaghetti and meatballs cupcake I have made in the past.  He got back to me within an hour saying that it looked awesome and for me to introduce myself when I came in lol!  So when I go to the Meatball shop in the end of June I will certainitly post a little review of what I tasted!  ~ The Cooker Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment