Monday, June 7, 2010

Chobani! What is it?

I used to like yogurt. a lot.  Fruit on the bottom was one of my favorites.  Over time I have found yogurt has gotten a lot more watery and thin than I would like.  I have found the solution!  Super healthy Greek yogurt loaded  with protein and probioticsChobani yogurt has become a definite favorite of mine.  It is super rich and creamy and feels a lot more substantial than danon or yoplait etc.  They make a few different flavors with fruit on the bottom, as well as plain and vanilla.  A Lot of their varieties are even 0% fat!  I have even used the plain yogurt to replace sour cream in things like fajitas etc.  I am dying to make a dip out of it too!  I will definitely post that one if it comes out yummy!  Talk to you soon  ~ The Cooker Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment