Friday, April 9, 2010

Sucky Weather... Comfort Food?

Does anyone else feel like this?  When the weather is crappy and rainy and gives you a headache, all I want is comfort food!  Stuff that's not great health-wise, but awesome mental wellness-wise. Meals that mom used to make, or something you just always love to eat.  I find myself wondering what is in my pantry tonight that I can make some sort of comfort food with to get the crappy weather out of mind and sight.  Maybe I'll try a lighter version of chicken parmigiana... I have a couple grilled chicken breasts in the freezer, crushed tomatoes to make the sauce with, pasta and mozzarella cheese..  Sounds good to me! :)  My favorite part of chicken parm is when the mozzarella cheese browns in spots on the chicken. And yes, I like my pizza like that too! Signing off to start my sauce...  ~ The Cooker Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment